OUR FIFTH ANNUAL WAREHOUSE SALE is scheduled for July 21-23, 2017 at Hilton Head Island High School on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
Join us this summer and carry home a piece of the Lowcountry! Save up to 80% off retail value on top-selling patterns, prototypes, one-of-a-kind items, golf cart bags, and more. Merchandise inventory available while supplies last; all sales are final. Merchandise will be replenished throughout the day on Friday and Saturday. Accepting major credit cards and cash.
--Friday, July 21, 9am - 9pm, see ticket/admission times below
--Saturday, July 22, 9am - 9pm, see ticket/admission times below
--Sunday, July 23, 1pm - 7pm, see admission times below
Online sales are now closed! However, you can still join us at the sale! Read on!
Tickets/Admission Still Available:
Friday, July 21
--1:30 pm to 5:00 pm - Tickets are $5.00 (Very limited availability.)
--After 5:00 pm - Admission is FREE; First come - first serve.
Saturday, July 22
--1:30 pm to 5:00 pm - Tickets $5.00 (Plenty of availability!)
--After 5:00 pm - Admission is FREE; First come - first serve.
Sunday, July 23
--Open 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm Admission FREE; First come - first serve.
FAQs (Updated July 19, 2017)
1. Where is the Spartina 449 Warehouse Sale?
The Warehouse Sale is located at Hilton Head Island High School, 70 Wilborn Road, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926.
2. What tickets are still available?
$5.00 At- the-Door Tickets (proceeds go to charity)
--Friday July 21, from 1:30 PM until 5:00 PM. However, space reservation is limited, on a first-come, first-serve basis!
--Saturday, July 22, from 1:30 PM until 5:00 PM. Plenty of availability! First-come, first-serve basis!
Free Admission Tickets:
Tickets are FREE at the door after 5:00 pm on both Friday and Saturday; first-come, first-serve. You'll be able to line up at any time for this admission; we'll only assign tickets as needed at these hours.
Tickets are FREE at the door Sunday, July 23, from 1:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please line up at the door for admission; first-come first-serve.
3. Can I get a refund for my ticket purchase?
No. All tickets are non-refundable. All ticket sales are final. Monies collected will be donated to charity.
4. Will I have to stand in line? Do I have to be on time?
--For online, advanced purchase tickets: you'll need to line up outside according to your ticket time slot. Please be prepared; you may have to wait for a period of time outdoors. Placards/signage will indicate where to stand. Within each time grouping, there will be no assigned place in line. We ask that you line up single file.
--For at the door ticketing, as available: You'll be required to line up to purchase a ticket.
--For FREE time periods (after 5pm, Friday and Saturday, and all-day Sunday): admission is on a first-come, first-serve basis. You may have to stand in line to get your ticket.
--You must be on time to reserve your spot in line. If you are late for your ticketed entrance time, you run the risk of being bumped back until the late afternoon that day, depending upon availability. No exceptions.
5. Do I have to bring my online, digital ticket to the sale?You have to bring either a print out of your online ticket confirmation and a photo ID, or, you may bring your e-ticket confirmation on your cell phone/tablet, and a photo ID.
6. Can I bring my children? What is the cost for children?a) Yes, you can bring your children, but please remember that this sale is meant to be a fun, mature shopping experience. Space is limited and shoppable areas can be confining.b) Tickets at the door: for children 12 and under are FREE. For ages 13+, tickets are $5.00.c) For online tickets for all ages 13+, tickets are $5.00.
7. Will there be indoor seating?We will make every effort to accommodate as many people as possible for indoor seating (capacity indoors to wait is approximately 300). However, indoor seating will only be offered as determined by event organizers, approximately 30 minutes ahead of your ticket time-slot. There will be assigned seating once indoors. If we cannot accommodate you indoors, please wait outside.
8. Will there be bathrooms on-site?There will be one restroom available before hand, and multiple bathrooms will be available by the indoor cafeteria.
9. Will there be refreshments?Bottled Water, Coke and Diet Coke will be available for sale in the indoor cafeteria.
10. Will I be able to sit down outside?There will be very limited shade and a few chairs available. Please be prepared however for July summer weather. Please dress appropriately (cool comfortable clothing and shoes; sun protection, water recommended.)
11. Will merchandise be replenished?Merchandise will be replenished at various times, while supplies last, Friday and Saturday during the day.
12. Who can I contact for more information? Visit our website: http://www.spartina449.com/about-spartina449/warehouse-sale.html. Or, please call Customer Service, 843-681-8860.
Online ticket purchases will benefit the following charities:
Daufuskie Island Historic FoundationSince 2009, Spartina 449 has been a charitable supporter of the Daufuskie Island Historical Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to education, scientific discovery and charity for the purpose of preserving the cultural heritage of Daufuskie Island, South Carolina. The foundation has achieved numerous accomplishments, including the establishment of the Billie Burn Museum, the Gullah Learning Center, and most recently, the restoration of the famed “Midwife’s Carriage”, owned and operated by Island notable, Sarah Grant. To learn more, please visit their website: http://www.daufuskiemuseum.org/
Pledge the PinkSpartina 449 is joining Pledge the Pink with a new “Mermaids for Mammograms” program to promote breast cancer prevention and awareness. Pledge the Pink is a weekend, 3-day walk/run race event held September 21-23 on Daufuskie, Hilton Head, & Callawassie Islands. Approximately 1,500 women will participate and walk 30 miles in 3 days; 10 miles a day on each island. Proceeds of the event are donated to 501(c)(3) nonprofits including the American Cancer Society, Mayo Clinic, Hollings Cancer Center, Volunteers in Medicine, Carolina Cups, and countless other cancer-fighting beneficiaries. In 2016, Pledge the Pink raised $50,000 for 1,000 mammograms through charitable donations. To learn more, please visit their website: https://pledgethepink.com/
Are you a craft beer lover or do you brew beer at home? If so, you and your friends won't want to miss this Brew and Crew beer tasting dinner! Make a weekend of it and join others while you sip beers from Southbound Brewing Company. Guests will experience a 5-course dinner, 5 beer tastings and receive a Southbound souvenir pint glass. Afterwards, guests will enjoy entertainment by 2015 GA Music Awards Country Male Artist of the Year Justin Dukes and bandmates while you enjoy Southbound and other craft beers at a cash bar.
Master Brewer Smith Mathews of Savannah, GA, co-founder and Managing Partner of Georgia's Southbound Brewing Company, will share secrets on the latest/greatest trends in the craft beer craze during this tasting dinner on July 22nd. Mathews received his diploma in Brewing Technology from the prestigious Sielbel Institute of Technology in Chicago and the Doemens World Brewing Academy in Munich, Germany. He and Southbound beers have been featured in "Georgia Traveler" on PBS, "The Palate Magazine," "The Beer Connoisseur Magazine," "The Savannah Magazine," "Southern Brewing News," and most recently "Draft Magazine" to name a few. Mathews was the featured beer expert at the 2016 Sea Island Southern Grown Festival. A new Southbound Tap House will open this year at the Savannah-Hilton Head Airport. With beer currently in Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina, Southbound has experienced impressive growth over the last three years since opening. As the co-founder of the first production brewery in Savannah, Mathews has made a name for himself in the Georgia craft beer industry.
Justin Dukes has opened for artists such as Vince Gill, Charlie Daniels, Justin Moore, Big & Rich, A Thousand Horses, Montgomery Gentry, Craig Campbell, John Michael Montgomery, Shenandoah, David Nail and Joshua Scott Jones. He recently sold out at the world-famous Bluebird Café in Nashville, TN. Justin's unique voice is like no other in country music and his writing ability reaches all ages in the country music genre.
Grab your friends and head to The Dillard House for some great brews, delicious food, and a summertime stay in the beautiful north Georgia mountains. And don't forget, The Dillard House has plenty outdoor activities. Horseback riding, hiking, rafting, zip lining, and fly fishing are popular during the warm months. Plus, you may win some Southbound Brewing Company and The Dillard House swag in giveaways! Cheers!
Is there a minimum age requirement to enter the event?
Yes, participants must be 21 or older. ID must be shown.
What's the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferrable.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Can I update my registration information?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
[email protected] or [email protected]